Thursday, January 13, 2011

how to imbue,ancient and +10 in this new patch

Lots of my friends ask me how to imbue
ancients and +10 items this new patch,
although its not advisable to do this because GM Uzume
 told me that the 3 Npc are still Bug.





But for me (my opinion this is not bug Npc)
Here are some of my experiment in the said npc and how to use it.


First after you click the Npc, you can see a blank area
where theres no items requirements slot, also you need to do is 
click the upper area of your monitor, lower part of your mana indicator.




after clicking the said area, the item slot will show, (lols kinda magic)




Lets have a first try.




Second Try!





Third try!





Fourth Try!



At Last after three Failed i manage to +10 my mytril gloves.
Now why i think this NPC is NOT BUG
because i FAIL 3 times!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment